Texas Hold Em Bifocal with Dimmer Lenses
Zero power top
Finally, a bifocal photochramatic lenses that's affordable and high quality. Debspecs new "Dimmer" lenses get dark in direct sunlight. (not in a car) This product page is for bifocals with no power on top to it's easy to look distances. The lenses also have blue filter properties to filter harmful blue rays and help reduce eye strain and fatigue caused by staring at your device. Premium AR coating included!
In summary, lenses have these stand out features.
- They are high end computer lenses that filter out blue light and UV rays
- They have an added premium AR coating
- They are LINED bifocals, with no power on top.
- Common question: Why not a no line bifocal? Painful truth: There's technically no such thing as a >no line bifocal.
- Light sensitive bifocals are nearly impossible to find in the over-the-counter reader market
- All of the above PLUS LIGHT SENSITIVE LENSES
- Common question: Do they get dark in the car? Answer: No, not very dark. Almost all photochromatic glasses hardly darken when driving because they're UV triggered, and the windshield already filters out much of the UV light. You may want to try >bifocal sunglasses.
- 5-2/3" x 1-1/2" for wide faces
- Hard case included
- Lenses have ZERO power on top, READING power on bottom
- Also available in single vision non-bifocal lenses. See drop down for lens selection.
|Power||+1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00|
|Lens||sun bifocal, bifocal|
Write Your Own Review