Though this is not a DebSpecs original article, this article by Sheryl Kraft relays important information and we wanted to share! The eyes reflect the state of your health, including such conditions as cognitive impairment, diabetes, hi blood pressure and more. Read on>
- Put a credit card on your forehead. You can hold it up to your forehead with one hand, just make sure you can see your pupils!
- Take a selfie with outstretched arm. (make sure your card number is not visible- you don't want to send that over an email)
- Email the photo with your first and last name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hold a ruler to your forehead, and take a selfie about arms length away. It's important that your face is centered in the image, no tilts or angles.
- Looking at that photo, measure the millimeters between pupils. (Almost all adults are between 54 & 74, with the average being closer to 60. )
- Email us the PD measurement and your first and last name to email@example.com
We take undelivered emails VERY seriously and try to trouble shoot all reported customer issues. , however, some things are out of our control.