Black Jack DebSpecs Dimmer Lenses-All Reader
stock alert: See through unavailable until the end of May.Photochramatic lenses that's affordable and high quality. Debspecs new "Dimmer" lenses get dark in direct sunlight. The lenses also have blue filter properties to filter harmful blue rays and help reduce eye strain and fatigue caused by staring at your device. Premium AR coating included! The product you are looking at is for single vision lenses. The entire lens is magnified. If interested in bifocals, please visit this product page >>
In summary, lenses have these features.
- They are high end computer lenses that filter out blue AND UV light
- Lens color: Grey
- They have an added premium AR coating
- They are bifocals, with no power on top.
- Light sensitive bifocals are nearly impossible to find in the over-the-counter reader market
- All of the above PLUS LIGHT SENSITIVE LENSES that turn to UV protected sunglasses when outside
- Impressively fast transition from clear to sunglass.
- Dimmer lenses only work in DIRECT sunlight, and not through a windshield or window.
- As a rule, photochromatics don't get as dark as regular sunglasses. We feel these do reach a pretty dark tint, proportionate to the brightness. However, if you have super sensitive eyes and prefer the darkest of dark sunglasses, you may not be satisfied.
- 1-1/2" x 5-1/3" for average face sizes
- Hard case included
- Lenses have ZERO power on top, READING power on bottom
|Power||+1.50, +2.00, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.50, +4.00, +4.50, +5.00, +6.00|
Write Your Own Review