Soho Sun Reader with Hidden Inner Bifocal
A retro plastic top-metal bottom style UV protected sun glass with a inner bifocal. Inner bifocal technology makes the bifocal barely perceptible when others look at you, so it looks more like a plain sunglass. In certain lights and angles, you may be able to see the bifocal. However, the cost is about $100 less than a true progressive no-line.
- Combination wire rim and plastic frame is trending in retro fashion, bringing back the coolness of James Dean.
- Power +150,+200,+250,+300,+350
- Color Black, Tortoise brown
- Size 1 3/4" x 5 1/2" for average to large faces
- Spring hinge
- Maximum UV400 protection blocks 99.9% UVa and UVb. This meets ANSI Z80.3 general purpose UV protection standards.
|Power||+1.50, +2.50, +3.00, +3.50|
Write Your Own Review