Optical quality dual strength bifocals feature a stronger strength on the bottom, and a weaker strength on top. What to expect (and not to expect):
- Reading strength is located on the bottom. The top is about 50% less, for easier viewing of your computer or device.
- Frames are high end optical quality, as ones you would use for prescription eyeglasses.
- As with all ready-to-wear bifocals, the half moon shape bifocal is located approximately the lower third and the inner third of the lens. They do not make bifocal that go all the way across. Our eyes converge when we read, so it's not necessary, and would add unnecessarily to the expense and weight of the product.
- These ARE LINED. There is a line on this bifocal, which you can feel if you run your finger across the outside of the lens. For now, this is the only cost effective way to make them.
- Hard case included
- 5-1/8" x 1-7/10" for small to average faces
- Spring Hinge
- Awesome colors