Debate Computer Glasses
Plastic top-metal rim on the bottom retro readers. Lenses filter UV & harmful blue light yet are barely tinted to allow for pristine visual acuity and minimal color distortion. Sturdy yet ultra light TR90 plastic material. The difference between these readers and our other plastic top/metal bottoms is
- Quality. The lenses and frames are actually prescription grade, which are a step up from our already nice $14.95 styles such as Direct.
- The shape is a bit more square than our other high quality Malcolm readers
- The tortoise color is a bit more nuanced, with more contrast between the darks and lights. So it stands out a little more, and is a little less subtle.
- The metal is a darker shade, and flat, not shiny.
- 5-1/4" x 1-2/3" for average to wide faces
- TR90 plastic frame that's lightweight yet durable
- Spring hinge
- Hard case included
|Power||No Power, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00|
|Other||featherweight, spring hinge|
Write Your Own Review