Alert on the Post Office Site: USPS is operating close to normal again, however, some international orders are still delayed.
Letter from DebSpecs: In stock items will ship this week. Covid19 Update:
- We are operating at full capacity again, however, with some changes. Some of our customer service is operating remotely. Please leave a message if our on-site customer service rep can't answer the phone right away, and she will get back to you asap.
- It is preferable that you email or live chat with product questions. The reason is, we have a bunch of automated replies. For example, if you want to know about bifocal readers, or no line readers, we have the reply with all the info and links ready to go. But someone IS there if you need us!
- We WILL answer all voice mail, emails and LiveChats
- For BETTER "optical" glasses- Our partner optical labs ARE NOW OPEN.
- Jimmy Crystal is now also open, so the Swarovski sparkly glasses will ship. Keep in mind, these already take awhile to custom make, and due to limited staffing it will take a bit longer Delay warning also posted on the product pages.
- +8, +10, +12 back in production
- For the near future, the products featured in this email will be only well stocked items.
- Items without a delay warning, mostly ready to wear readers with a price point under $30 we will be able to ship same day as per our regular policy.