This page is for people who want our progressive multi-focals with ZERO power on top. Specifically, the styles Texas Hold Em or Black Jack for $59.95.** The optics are more complicated in the middle area when glasses progress from a reading power on the bottom toward zero power on the top, especially in higher powers. It becomes imperative to align the lenses and frames with your eyes in a way that is uniquely YOU! This is a brand new product, and we will eventually consider developing an app, but for now, this method is actually EASIER for YOU, as well as most accurate.
Method 1: Send us your photo as follows. Three steps:
- Put a credit card on your forehead. You can hold it up to your forehead with one hand, just make sure you can see your pupils!
- Take a selfie with outstretched arm. (make sure your card number is not visible- you don't want to send that over an email)
- Email the photo with your first and last name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 2: You can determine your own PD and email us. Two steps.
- Hold a ruler to your forehead, and take a selfie about arms length away. It's important that your face is centered in the image, no tilts or angles.
- Looking at that photo, measure the millimeters between pupils. (Almost all adults are between 54 & 74, with the average being closer to 60. )
- Email us the PD measurement and your first and last name to email@example.com
**Our less expensive under $30 multi focals are one size fits all and sold as is. Please only email us Pupillary Distances for either Black Jack or Texas Hold Em multi focals.