Browse the slide show or scroll to see our featured extra large optical readers for men. These represent our largest and highest quality men's readers, but we have lower cost men's readers throughout our website. All you have to do is filter "wide" on the left column of any category page.
1. BIG GUY- At 6-1/4" wide, Big Guy are the WIDEST, BIGGEST readers we've ever come across. And if that's not wide enough, they have spring hinges to accommodate even larger faces. Exceptional quality lenses and frames meet classic styling.
(Big Guy now also available in bifocal for $10 more >>)
2. ROMEO- 6" wide. Up until recently, Romeo held the title for the largest glasses at DebSpecs. They are still in high demand because of their superb quality acetate and rich formal look. $64.95
3. KING- 6" wide. Our hippest. King size readers are tied for second largest, but at a great price point and with sporty style. King extra large readers feature trending mis-matched temples, spring hinges, crystal clear optical lenses and a cool vibe. $36.95
4. Monte- 5-9/10" wide. A very close third place. Contemporary European style reading glasses with optical frames and lenses in handsome colors. $34.95 5. Gladiator- 5-3/4" wide. Most popular. $34.95 Also available with computer lenses for $10 extra. 6. Slam Dunk- 5-3/4" wide. Tied with Gladiator as our third largest. Trendy two tone rectangular frames with spring hinges and crystal clear optical lenses. $34.95
7. Prodigious- 5-2/3" wide. $34.95 Compared to the others, this may seem small, but reading glasses don't usually go above 5-1/2" The colors are sharp, and the shape is oh so retro cool.
8. New Texas Hold Em- $36.95 Also 5-2/3 wide with flexible stems, these readers not only accomodate extra large faces, they deliver on style and color. Notice on the news, awards shows and celebrity blogs how the best dressed guys these days using eyeglasses to infuse color into their fashion.