Black Jack Bifocal with Dimmer Lenses
Zero power top
Finally, a bifocal photochromatic lenses that's affordable and high quality. Debspecs new "Dimmer" lenses get dark in DIRECT sunlight. (not in a car) This product page is for bifocals with no power on top to it's easy to look distances. The lenses also have blue filter properties to filter harmful blue rays and help reduce eye strain and fatigue caused by staring at your device. Premium AR coating included!
The shape is contemporary, the colors trendy, and they are great multi-purpose readers for a wide variety of activities! Outdoor use includes golfing and gardening, fishing while indoors the clear top-bifocal on bottom is perfect for shopping, scrolling on your phone while looking across the room at your TV. The list goes on!
In summary, lenses have these stand out features.
- They are high end computer lenses that filter out blue light
- Industry standard 100% UV protection. (UVa and UVb)
- They have an added premium AR coating
- They are LINED bifocals, with no power on top.
- Common question #1: Why not a no line bifocal? Painful truth: There's technically no such thing as a >no line bifocal.
- Common question #2: Do they get dark in the car? Answer: No, not very dark. Almost all photochromatic glasses hardly darken when driving because they're UV triggered, and the windshield already filters out much of the UV light. You may want to try >bifocal sunglasses.
- Light sensitive bifocals are nearly impossible to find in the over-the-counter reader market
- All of the above PLUS LIGHT SENSITIVE LENSES
- 1-1/2" x 5-1/3" for average face sizes
- Hard case included
- Lenses have ZERO power on top, READING power on bottom
- This is a medium size. Most men prefer the larger Texas Hold Em with Bifocal Dimmer Lenses
- You can view ALL of our other light sensitive styles here>> from just $26.95. Please note most are NOT bifocal as this one is.
|Power||+1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00|
|Lens||sun bifocal, bifocal|
Write Your Own Review