NEW --Progressive Reader. One pair of glasses for All needs because these over the counter tri-focals have three reading strengths in one lens.
The strongest diopter is placed strategically on the lower portion of the lens because this is where you need it most; peering down to read printed material. You need less strength to view computer monitors, as they are a little farther away. That's why the weaker strengths are located in the upper portion of the lens.
These reading glasses are perfect for viewing a computer monitor, key board and objects next to the computer (see diagram. The no-line progressive trifocal are seamless, so you can barely detect when your eyes switch from one strength to the next.
- EXAMPLE A +200 PROVIDES A +100 MAGNIFICATION AT THE TOP OF THE LENS AND THEN SLOWLY INCREASES TO A +200 AT THE BOTTOM
- RIMLESS GLASSES MUST BE KEPT IN A HARD CASE
- PXM Plastic with Surface coating
- Fits Narrow and Average Faces
- SOFT CASE
- UVa & UVb industry standard protection.