Find Your Strength 


Skip Navigation Links
Whats New
Great Gift Ideas
Reading SunglassesExpand Reading Sunglasses
Men's Readers
Hang Arounds
Computer GlassesExpand Computer Glasses
Designer Eye GlassesExpand Designer Eye Glasses
Compact N LightweightExpand Compact N Lightweight
Fun FashionsExpand Fun Fashions
SALE-Great BuysExpand SALE-Great Buys
MagnifiersExpand Magnifiers
Low Vision AidsExpand Low Vision Aids
Adjustable Strength
AccessoriesExpand Accessories
Clear Bi-Focal
Gift Certificates
Frames and Optical

Subscribe to Subscribers
Studio Bifocal Reader
Click on images below to enlarge
Item #: oc645bf
Reg. Price: $19.95
Our Price: $15.95
color 1:  
color 2:  
case sale:  
Add to Wishlist
Price is per item unless otherwise noted.
Choose 2nd color in case 1st choice is sold out.


  • A round tortoise retro throwback in time
  • Powers: +100,+150,+175,+200,+250,+300, +400
  • Color: Tortoise, Tortoise/black, Tortoise/green, Tortoise/teal, Tortoise/lavender. (We may have to substitute COLOR if out of stock. This is because we can only obtain these by assorted colors. The manufacturer will send what is available and we cannot specify which color. Thus, sometimes some colors sell out sooner than others. We can't promise that we can fulfill your color choice, but will call you first. Color is on the INSIDE of the arms only, so it doesn't make a big difference on the overall appearance of the readers when you wear them.
  • OUR PRICE is $15.95 Last seen on another website for $19.95!
  • Spring hinge
  • Size: 1 3/4" x 5 1/4"

Virtual Try On:
try on


Average Rating: (based on 6 reviews) Review summary.

Showing 1 - 5 of 6 Reviews:

by Audrey Valencourt
on 8/8/2015
Studio (Clear Bifocals)
Beautiful glasses.  However the magnified part is so small I cannot use it at work.  Is it possible to order it again with a bigger magnified area?  I'd be so happy if it worked out that way.
by John
on 7/27/2015
Very good glasses for the price. Comfortable and nice looking. Criticisms: a little heavy; would prefer tortoise shell temples (instead of black); magnified area on lens is too small. 
by Erwin
on 7/26/2015
I am super impressed
I am super impressed with these. They are a perfect fit, as in custom made fit for my face. I also love the fact that the magnified lens is way down at the bottom and also verily small. 

I plan to use these when I go flying my aircraft as 95% of the time I just need to look outside and as such I am looking out of clear glass. The other 5% of the time I may be looking at a map, or check list which requires good short distance vision which I lack. 

I find the clear glass super clear and there is no distortion whatsoever and also my 2.0 magnification that I kind of guessed at when I bought these is perfect.

The quality and comfort of the glasses is second to none. 

These are way better than I ever thought and to be honest I expected something useless that does not fit and would be garbage but I took a chance as they are super cheap to buy.
by Gin
on 7/20/2015
Not good
The bifocal area was too small and too low in the glass area, I had to lift the glasses to use the magnifier part.  The clear glass was distorted.  Not at all happy with my purchase. **from DebSpecs: Clear glass should not be distorted. Will replace. 
by Susie
on 3/5/2015
Just ok
Magnified area was too small. Did not work great for me, but nice looking.
Review and Rate this Item
Customer Service Info
Send inquiries to Debby Burk Optical

7 Overlook Lane, Plainview, NY 11803 | Voice: 516-935-4584 |
Fax: 516-932-5628 | E-Mail:

Copyright © 2015 Debby Burk Optical. All Rights Reserved.