DebSpecs Customer Rewards Program Launches November 1st.
Imagine if every time you bought a pair of readers or eye-wear accessories, you would get points for your future purchase? You don't have to imagine any more! DebSpecs Loyalty Rewards Program kicked off this November 1st!
To ACCUMULATE rewards:
- No sign up required! Simply make sure you are
registered as a customer on the DebSpecs site
- Anonymous users will not get points. There is no way to track your cumulative sales.
- Every time you make a purchase, rewards will accumulate in your account. Most sale items are excluded.
To MONITOR your reward progress
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A COUPON, AND WILL NOT WORK IN THE COUPON BOX.
- Copy the GIFT CERTIFICATE # in the bottom of your account page. (see above)
- At the END of checkout, in the Payment Method Section, click the "Gift Certificate" radio button. (Remember, code will NOT work in coupon box)
- Paste or type in your unique gift certificate code. (Found in My Account) MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO SPACES BEFORE YOUR GIFT #
- Click "Pay With Gift Certificate"
- The credit will be applied to your order.
- Now select your other method of payment to complete your order.
Other important information
- Remember, rewards take about 1 week to post to your account. They cannot be redeemed before this.
- Returns and ACCUMULATING points: When you return items, if some of those items purchased helped you accumulate points, under
most circumstances, those points WILL NOT be taken away. However, we reserve the right to reverse points under certain circumstances.
(For example, in the case of extrememly large orders all of which gets returned.)
- Returns and REDEEMING points: The GIFT CERTIFICATE portion of your order is non-refundable, non-exchangeable.
When you return items, we will refund the part of the order that was paid for by credit card or paypal, of course.
However, we do NOT CREDIT GIFT CERTIFICATES. We feel this balances out, as we also don't adjust your accumulated points.
- Most SALE items, especially Best Buy and Last Chance categories, are NOT eligible for points. You CAN use your gift code to purchase these items, however, they
just won't accumulate new points.
- The amount of points accumulated will vary depending on the time of the year, the item purchased, etc.